2016 Section Tournament
Saturday December 10th and Sunday December 11th, 2016
Foster City & City of San Mateo, CA
- Teams are required to check-in on both Saturday and Sunday and all coaches and all players must be present.
- Teams should arrive at least (60) minutes prior to their first game each day for team check-in.
- Team check-in U10 is performed at Port Royal Park at the tables before the fields.
- Team check-in U12 is performed at Los Prados Park at AYSO Great 8 canopy
- Team check-in U14 is performed at Sea Cloud Park at the canopy next to field S3.
- Coaches must provide AYSO Player Registration forms with original ink signatures (eAYSO forms with eSignature accepted) for verification by tournament officials.
- Coaches must provide player passes approved by their Area Director.
- Coaches must provide four (4) completed AYSO Game Cards for their 3 scheduled pool play matches and possible inclusion in the finals or 3rd place game. AYSO Lineup Cards must be completed with the players in numeric order and will be stamped at check-in. Only stamped cards will be accepted for the games.
- Official AYSO Lineup Cards can be printed from AYSO Coach Forms or ordered from the AYSO Store.
- Teams that did not receive player passes may create the player passes, which are required for the tournament, on our printing tournament player passes page
- Coaches must have the AYSO Player Registration forms with them at all times and ready for presentation to Tournament Officials.
- Late arriving players must be escorted to the check-in station by a team official along with their Player Registration Form and be cleared by the Tournament Staff before participating in any games.
- Please review the AYSO Section 2 Tournament Rules for more information
Example coach credential and player pass
Coach Credential Wearing Coach Credential properly visible